- Telecommunications Industry Ombudsman
Provides free, independent, informal and speedy resolution of complaints about telephone and Internet services in Australia.
Offers a range of topical newsletters and publications concerning developments in the field of global telecommunications.
- Australian Mobile Telecommunications Association (AMTA)
Industry body for the mobile telecommunications industry in Australia.
Articles, forums, news, and reviews of mobile phones and plans.
Free SMS mobile text messaging for Australian mobile users.
- Telecommunication Society of Australia
- Institute for Telecommunications Research
Specializes in technology for digital wireless communications, including fixed and mobile satellite and terrestial radio services.
- Consumers' Telecommunications Network
Coalition of consumer and community organisations representing community interests in the national telecommunications policy arena.
- Telephone Information Services Standards Council (TISSC)
Independent regulatory body established to set independent and fair telephone information standards and to assist the industry to fulfil its obligations to the public.
- Australian Telecommunications Research Institute (ATRI)
Focuses in five research areas including wireless systems, signal processing, networking, lightwave and electronic systems, and electromagnetic compatibility.
- Australian Telecommunications Cooperative Research Centre (ATCRC)
Specializes in research and development of enhanced mobile service access applications.
- Tim's Vodafone Australia Info Page
Includes network, accessories, and phone information.
- History of Australian Telecommunications Policy
- IEEE International Symposium on Spread Spectrum Techniques and Applications
Highlights theoretical performance of existing and future systems, as well as novel applications and implementations of spread spectrum technology.