| By Popularity | Alphabetical
Sites 1 - 14 of 14
- National Tramway Museum, UK
Photographic document of urban transportation.
- Seashore Trolley Museum
Boasts a collection of transit and electric railway vehicles from all over the United States, Canada, and the world.
- Shore Line Trolley Museum
Vintage trolley rides over the oldest continuously operating country trolley line in the U.S.
- Pennsylvania Trolley Museum
Ride into the past on a vintage streetcar as the steel rails guide you on a round trip covering more than a century of history.
- National Capital Trolley Museum
Collections from D.C., North America, Germany and Austria.
- East Troy Electric Railroad Museum
Ride a living shortline and walk through a window into the interurban railway era.
- Fox River Trolley Museum
Operates a variety of antique trolleys over trackage that once connected Carpentersville, Elgin, Aurora, and Yorksville.
- Fort Smith Trolley Museum
- Ballarat Tramway Museum
Operates tramcars on a public road and over a section of original track.
- Shelburne Falls Trolley Museum
- Denver Rail Heritage Society
Come visit and ride an open trolley car along the scenic Platte Valley.
- Connecticut Trolley Museum
Dedicated to the preservation of the trolley era. Offers rides and railroad shop tours.
- Sandtoft Transport Museum
Great Britain's first national trolleybus museum showcasing the noiseless, fumeless, trackless transport of yesteryear.
- Baltimore Streetcar Museum
Learn about streetcar history with a ride on an original streetcar, carhouse tour, displays, and more.