- International Paralympic Committee
Official site of the Paralympic movement offers news, sports, athlete information, events, and more.
- British Paralympic Association
Includes information on paralympic sports, summer and winter games, and links to related organizations.
- Canadian Paralympic Committee
Promotes the Paralympic movement by providing management of Canada's Paralympic Teams.
- United States Paralympic Committee
Official site of the U.S. paralympic team includes schedule, U.S. medals, athlete and team profiles, photos, video, and more.
- Australian Paralympic Committee (APC)
Features athlete profiles, event details, results, and news.
- Sweden Paralympic Team
- National Paralympic Committee of South Africa
Official governing body includes current news, events calendar, and more.
- European Paralympic Committee (EPC)
Official site of the European Paralympic Committe includes information on member nations, current news, and events calendar.
- Paralympics New Zealand
Paralympics New Zealand support and encourage opportunities for people with disabilities to participate in sports, from regional, national, and international levels. Sports are offered through a network of Regional ParaFed Associations, national disabled and able-bodied sports organisations, clubs, coaches, and individuals.
- Americas Paralympic Committee (APC)
APC is the regional organization representing Paralympic sports in the Americas.