- National Weather Service Internet Weather Source: Texas
Weather conditions, forecasts, and warnings for cities in Texas.
- Texas Online: Hurricane Information
Resources for Hurricane Rita and Hurricane Katrina from the State of Texas. Find evacuation information, preparedness advice, volunteering and charity opportunities, and information on how to get federal help.
- Weather Centeral: Texas Weather Radar Maps
Provides weather radar maps for cities in Texas.
- Texas Weather - Texas Web Guide
Storm warnings, forecasts, radar and satellite images, and other weather data for Texas.
- Texas - Weather Underground
Find weather information for cities in Texas.
- Skywarn Texas
- West Texas Weather Page
For El Paso, Lubbock, Amarillo, Abilene, San Angelo, Midland/Odessa, and Del Rio.
- Texas Department of Transportation Hurricane Evacuation Information
Find maps providing specific hurricane evacuation information for Texas's Beaumont, Brownsville, Corpus Christi, Houston, and Matagorda areas as well as the entire Texas coast.
- Texas Severe Storms Association (TESSA)
Nonprofit organization dedicated to severe weather research and education.
- NOAA's National Weather Service - Texas State Information
Provides weather reports for areas across Texas, including an hourly report, forecasts, hurricane watches, and more.
Offers a real-time database of school closings in Texas, as well as email alerts.