- Broadcast Education Association
For professors, students and professionals involved in the teaching and research related to radio, television and electronic media education.
- Walter Cronkite School of Journalism and Mass Communication
Features journalism, faculty, graduate program, and alumni.
- Ohio and Illinois Centers for Broadcasting
Specializing in hands on training in radio, television, and Internet broadcasting. With locations in Cleveland, Chicago, Cincinnati, and Colorado.
- Academy of Radio and TV Broadcasting
Offers radio, television, video, and film training. Includes hands-on in state of the art studios, taught by working professionals. Also offers vocational training.
- American Broadcasting School
- Trebas Institute
School of audio engineering, recorded music production, multimedia, media business administration, and film and television.
- Madison Media Institute
Specialty college and training center for media arts, recording, video, game design, graphic design, music, and the entertainment business.
- Weynand Training International
- Broadcasting Training Program
Offers training opportunities to minority college grads in tv/radio news reporting and news management. Free newsletter and services.
- Broadcasting Institute of Maryland
- International Academy of Broadcasting
Offering a graduate programme solely dedicated to the arts and sciences of broadcasting.
- # 1 Radio Broadcasting Schools Training Network
Radio broadcasting schools offering in-station broadcaster training programs and on-the-air apprenticeships in North American commercial radio stations.
- Edward R. Murrow School of Communication
Faculty and department information.
- BBC Training and Development
Offering consultancy service and both scheduled and tailored training in broadcast technology, journalism, new media, TV, radio, and more.
- Specs Howard School of Broadcast Arts
- Radio Connection
Offering home study programs as well as local on-the-job radio and television station training.
- New Zealand Radio Training School
Offers accredited diploma courses in broadcasting and radio journalism.
- Columbia School of Broadcasting
Teaches radio and television announcing and broadcasting techniques.
- Carolina School of Broadcasting
Learn in a hands-on setting from professionals. Courses include copy writing, production, broadcast sales, news editing, and more.
- Western Academy Broadcasting College
Complete hands-on training in all aspects of radio and television broadcasting.