| By Popularity | Alphabetical
Sites 1 - 13 of 13
- CDC: Key Facts About Influenza (Flu) Vaccine
Offers information on the flu shot and nasal-spray vaccine, the common side effects associated with each, and more.
- American Lung Association Flu Clinic Locator
Lets users search for flu shot locations by ZIP code and date. Also offers information on the available influenza vaccines.
- Find a Flu Shot
Flu shot locator to help individuals find a flu shot clinic near them. Provided by Maxim Health Systems.
- CDC: Seasonal Flu Shot Q&As
Recommendations for the flu season about who should get a flu shot and who should avoid it. From the U.S. Centers for Disease Control.
- Faces of Influenza
Details the importance of annual influenza vaccinations, particularly for people in high-risk groups. From the American Lung Association and Sanofi Pasteur.
- Inactivated Influenza Vaccine
Printable brochure explaining the importance of an annual flu shot.
- U.S. Food and Drug Administration: Influenza Virus Vaccine Safety And Availability
Link resources about influenza virus vaccine, types of approved vaccines, and other related information.
- MayoClinic: Flu Shot: Your Best Bet for Avoiding Influenza
FAQs about flu shot, when to get the shot, and the difference between the flu shot and the nasal spray.
- MedicineNet: Influenza Vaccine (Flu Shot)
Explains what is the flu vaccine, and who should or should not receive it.
- KidsHealth.org: Is the Flu Vaccine a Good Idea for Your Family?
Information on how the vaccine works, who should and should not get it, and what to do after vaccination.
- About.com: Flu Shots for Children
Offers general facts about influenza and the flu vaccine plus recommendations for parents.
- Flu Vaccine Facts
Addresses flu vaccine benefits, prevention tips, common misconceptions, and much more. From the University of Maryland Medical System.
- Immunization Action Coalition: Influenza Information
Provides links to journal articles, laws, case histories, vaccine manufacturers, and more