- Freud, Sigmund (1865-1939)@
Learn about Sigmund Freud, the neurologist, psychiatrist, and co-founder of psychoanalytic school of psychology through sites featuring his biography, case studies and theories, reviews, info on Freud Museum, and essays on the author of The Interpretation of Dreams.
- Wikipedia: Psychoanalysis
User-edited article on psychoanalysis which is a technique of psychotherapy.
- Self Psychology Page
Dedicated to discussion, information, and communication regarding Heinz Kohut's psychoanalytic psychology of the self and contemporary developments.
- Legal, Ethical, and Professional Issues in Psychoanalysis and Psychotherapy
Questions the relationship between the practice of psychology and its increasing regulation through law, ethics codes, and education.
- Psychoanalytic Connection, The
Resources for professionals (clinicians, acadmics, researchers, and writers) concerned with the psychoanalytic study of the mind and human behavior.
- Division of Psychoanalysis (Division 39)
Section of the American Psychological Association providing professional resources for psychologists, graduate students, and allied mental health professionals.
- Fromm, Erich (1900-1980)@
Find out about Erich Fromm, the social psychologist and psychoanalyst. Sites feature biography, articles, bibliography, info on Erich Fromm Society, and pictures of the , and social philosopher associated with the Frankfurt School of critical theory.
- Kohut, Heinz (1913-1981) (1)
Find sites about Heinz Kohut, the psychiatrist known for developing the Self Psychology school of thought. Sites feature biography, interview, and articles on the self-proclaimed Mr. Psychoanalysis.
- Psychoanalysis - Techniques and Practice
Provides online teachings with related topics.
- Estates General of Psychoanalysis
At the Sorbonne, Paris, from July 8-11, 2000.
- Lacanian Attachment Analysts
Provides a psychoanalytical synthesis theory combining Lacanian, attachment, and relational strand principles.
- Psychoanalytic Perspectives on the Problematic Use of Alcohol
For mental health professionals and the public.