- MedlinePlus: West Nile Virus
Provides links to the latest news, general information, current research, infection maps, nationwide statistics, and more.
- CDC: West Nile Virus
Offers general overview, local outbreak information, symptoms, and prevention issues as well as professional information including clinical guidance, surveillance, statistics, and virology.
- Fight the Bite Colorado
Offers educational information for preventing the spread of the West Nile virus.
- West Nile Virus: Links to State and Local Government Sites
Lists state and local health department web sites with information about the West Nile Virus. From the Centers for Disease Control.
- West Nile Virus Prevention in Arizona
Features information about the virus, the illness it can cause, mosquito control, and more. From the Arizona Department of Health Services.
- Vad's Corner: West Nile Fever
Links to news stories and articles on the West Nile virus, West Nile-like virus (New York isolate), and Kunjin virus.
- West Nile Virus Survivors Foundation
Working to educate the world about West Nile Virus and to help individuals and families cope with and recover from its effects.
- eMedicineHealth: West Nile Virus
Consumer health resource center providing an overview of West Nile Virus and its causes, symptoms, and treatment.
- West Nile Virus Survivor Stories
Blog that collects stories about West Nile Virus.
- KidsHealth: What's West Nile Virus?
Explains how the West Nile virus can make you sick, common symptoms, and tips for avoiding mosquitoes that carry the virus.
- Yahoo! News: West Nile Virus
West Nile Virus news, headlines, and latest stories on Yahoo! News.