- CDC: Severe Acute Respiratory Syndrome (SARS)
SARS symptoms and treatment, healthcare recommendations, and more from the Centers for Disease Control.
- HowStuffWorks: How SARS Works
Offers indications of infection and treatment, possible causes of the disease, and advice on how to control the situation.
- MedlinePlus: Severe Acute Respiratory Syndrome
Provides links to news, overviews, statistics, and organizations researching the illness.
- New England Journal of Medicine: SARS
NEJM provides information on epidemiology and the clinical manifestations of the severe acute respiratory syndrome along with radiological manifestations and identification of the coronavirus.
- Online NewsHour: The Emergence of SARS
Features news stories concerning the November 2002 to June 2003 SARS outbreak plus basic information on the disease, its initial spread, the international response, and a handout for teachers. From PBS.
- SARS Info Center
Features news, FAQ about Severe Acute Respiratory Syndrome, discussion group, and more.
- SARS Reference
Comprehensive medical textbook with chapters on the history, virology, transmission, epidemiology, diagnosis and treatment of SARS. Also in Chinese, French, Italian, Portuguese, Romanian, Spanish, and Vietnamese.
- Science Magazine: SARS Epidemic
Collection of articles on the roots of the SARS outbreak in China, research into its epidemiology and genomics, and more.
- Vads Corner: Severe Acute Respiratory Syndrome (SARS)
Offers case definition and news organized by date, organization, and country.
- WHO: Frequently Asked Questions on Severe Acute Respiratory Syndrome (SARS)
Covers SARS symptoms, treatment, and research efforts.
- WHO: Severe Acute Respiratory Syndrome (SARS)
News updates and information about illness linked to a member of the coronavirus family dubbed SARS-CoV. From the World Health Organization.
- Wikipedia: Severe Acute Respiratory Syndrome
Basic information about the atypical form of pneumonia that first appeared in November 2002 in Guangdong Province, China. Includes table of cases in the 2002-3 outbreak, clinical overview, and links.