- Obsessive-Compulsive Foundation
Includes definition, newsletter, services, and more.
- Wikipedia: Obsessive-compulsive Disorder
User-generated article features definition, causes, psychological, and biological explanations. Also features the treatment process.
- First Steps to Freedom
Set up to help sufferers of OCD, panic attacks, phobias, and anxiety.
- Internet Mental Health: Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder
Diagnostic criteria and links.
- Awareness Foundation for OCD and Related Disorders
Combines the expertise and experience of dynamic workshop speakers with the emotional impact of film to increase professional, educational, and public understanding of Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder and related disorders.
- MentalHelp.net: Obsessive Compulsive Disorder
Features basic information, symptoms, and treatment methodologies. Also includes a list of support group organizations.
- St. Louis Obessive Compulsive Disorder Support Group
Provides information for people interested in OCD or suffering from it, lists the support group meetings, and maintains a bulletin board.
- Obsessive Action UK
National organization for people with OCD.
- OCD Community
Provides information about the disease and links to support groups and other resources.
- Doubt and Other Disorders
Offers one man's account of his experience with OCD, as well as resources on symptoms and recovery, support groups, and chat.
- Beyond OCD
Provides information, treatment referrals, professional education, and public awareness for those interested in OCD or suffering from it.
- Obsessive Compulsive Anonymous (OCA)