- CDC: Norovirus
Information about the viral group that causes acute gastroenteritis in humans, with basic and technical information, norovirus issues in food preparation, and norovirus infections in health care facilities. From the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.
- Wikipedia: Norovirus
User-edited article about the virus that causes non-bacterial gastroenteritis infection. Includes signs and symptoms, diagnosis, prevention, and complications.
- Norovirus (Norwalk-like Virus, Small Round Structured Virus/SRSV)
Basic information about Norovirus and Norovirus gastroenteritis from the U.K. Health Protection Agency.
- MedicineNet: Norovirus Infection
Detailed overview of norovirus infections featuring its symptoms, diagnosis, treatment, and prevention.
- MayoClinic: Norovirus Infection
Overview including diagnosis, treatment, and prevention of this highly infectious disease characterized by diarrhea, abdominal pain, and vomiting.
- About.com: Norwalk Viruses on Cruise Ships - Why Do People Get a Norwalk Virus at Sea?
Explains what is the norwalk virus and how one can lessen the chances of getting it.
- eMedTV: Norovirus
About the norovirus that can cause acute viral gastroenteritis commonly known as the stomach flu. Includes its transmission, incubation period, diagnosis, treatment, prognosis, and prevention.
- WebMD: Sailing Into Sickness?
Includes information about Norovirus outbreaks on cruise ships.
- National Park Service Public Health Program: Norovirus Factsheet
Features the Norwalk-like viruses which cause gastroenteritis or stomach flu.