- Epstein-Barr Virus and Infectious Mononucleosis
Disease information, diagnosis, tests, and treatment for infection caused by Epstein-Barr virus, a member of the herpes virus family. From National Center for Infectious Diseases (NCID).
- familydoctor.org: Mononucleosis
Information about the infection caused by the Epstein-Barr virus.
- WebMD: Infectious Mononucleosis
Features common symptoms, causes, and treatment of the common viral illness, also known as mono.
- MedlinePlus: Infectious Mononucleosis
Contains links to overviews, diagnosis and symptoms, organizations, and information specific to children and teenagers.
- MedicineNet: Mono
Learn about disease caused by Epstein-Barr virus. Includes symptoms, cause, risk, treatment, and how it spreads.
- Epstein-Barr Virus Infectious Mononucleosis
Patient information on infectious mononucleosis including symptoms, diagnosis, and treatment. From American Family Physician (AFP).
- eMedicineHealth: Mononucleosis
Offers information on mono and its causes, symptoms, and treatment.
- US Today Health Encyclopedia: Mononucleosis
Disease description, causes, symptoms, and treatment of the contagious viral infection.
- Medinfo: Glandular Fever (Infectious Mononucleosis)
Basic overview of the illness characterized by sore throat, fever, and tender glands. Includes common symptoms, causes, complications, and treatment.
- KidsHealth: Infectious Mononucleosis
Provides signs, symptoms, diagnosis, and treatment information for Mononucleosis causing flu-like symptoms.
- WrongDiagnosis: Mononucleosis
Information on Mononucleosis, symptoms, diagnosis tests, and treatment for the viral disease, also known as glandular fever.
- What's Mono?
Information for kids who've heard about the "kissing disease," also known as mononucleosis.
- Merck: Infectious Mononucleosis
Information on the viral infection, symptoms, causes, diagnosis, and treatment.
- MedlinePlus Encyclopedia: Mononucleosis
Infection caused by the Epstein-Barr virus. Includes symptoms, treatment, and potential complications.