- European Lung Cancer Working Party
- Macmillan Cancer Relief: Lung Cancer
Information resource about primary lung cancer, its causes, symptoms, and what is likely to happen if one is diagnosed with this type of cancer.
- MD Anderson Cancer Center: Lung Cancer
Offers information on lung cancer symptoms, treatments, clinical trials, and prevention.
- Lung Cancer Information from Memorial Sloan-Kettering
- Thomas G. Labrecque Foundation
Founded in honor of a non-smoker who died from lung cancer, the foundation hopes to raise lung cancer awareness and vital research dollars to find a cure.
- Asbestosis Mesothelioma Information and Resource Guide
Features common questions asked, articles, and list of physicians and healthcare centers treating mesothelioma and other asbestos related illnesses.
- Lung Cancer Focus
A resource featuring videos and articles on several lung cancer topics.
- oncologychannel: Lung Cancer
Overview, causes, risk factors, types, symptoms, diagnosis, and treatment stages for the cancer normally found in smokers.
- National Lung Screening Trial
Research study sponsored by the National Cancer Institute for adults at risk for lung cancer. The study will compare the two ways to detect lung cancer: spiral computed tomography (CT) and standard chest X-ray.
- Lung Cancer Support Guide
Covers lung cancer effects, treatment, types, conditions, symptoms, and recovery help.
- CDC: Lung Cancer
Comprehensive information about lung cancer including disease details, news updates, support, and statistics. From the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.
- Lung Cancer Answers
Features information on causes, diagnosis, staging, and treatment of lung cancer.
- WebMD Health Center: Lung Cancer
Find information about lung cancer including disease overview, symptoms, diagnoses and tests, treatment, and support resources.
- American Lung Association: Lung Cancer
Facts about lung cancer, its causes, detection, treatment, and prevention of the leading cancer killer in both men and women.