- Australasian Diabetes in Pregnancy Society (ADIPS)
Professional body established to advance clinical and scientific knowledge of diabetes in pregnancy.
- Diabetes and Pregnancy
Information on diabetes in pregnancy. From the American Diabetes Association.
- eMedicine.com: Diabetes Mellitus and Pregnancy
Covers the form of diabetes that occurs in 3-10% of pregnancies. Includes information on diagnosis, treatment options, and medications.
- familydoctor.org: Gestational Diabetes: What It Means for Me and My Baby
Describes the type of diabetes that starts during pregnancy.
- Gestational Diabetes
Basic facts about gestational diabetes including what it is and how it can affect a developing baby.
- Management of Gestational Diabetes Mellitus
Patient information on the management of gestational diabetes with diet and medicine. From American Family Physician.
- March of Dimes Foundation: Gestational Diabetes
Discusses about diabetes during pregnancy, fetal risks, complications, and diet.
- MayoClinic: Gestational Diabetes
Overview, symptoms, causes, risk factors, and treatment to control diabetes in pregnancy.
- MedicineNet: Gestational Diabetes
Information on gestational diabetes, complications, risk factor, and management of the glucose intolerance.
- MedlinePlus Encyclopedia: Gestational Diabetes
Overview of glucose intolerance during pregnancy, causes, symptoms, treatment, and possible complications.
- NDIC: Gestational Diabetes
Learn about gestational diabetes, causes, diagnosis, treatment, and risk to mother and baby. From National Diabetes Information Clearinghouse (NDIC).
- Women and Diabetes
Features links to articles about gestational diabetes and special considerations during pregnancy.