- International Foundation for Functional Gastrointestinal Disorders
Provides information on IBS, GERD, abdominal or pelvic pain, bowel incontinence, and other GI disorders.
- Canadian Society of Intestinal Research
Offers patient information on all areas of the gastrointestinal tract and conducts research and support groups.
- About Kids GI Disorders
Information from the International Foundation for Functional Gastrointestinal Disorders.
- Canadian Association for Enterostomal Therapy
Professional association of enterostomal therapy nurses aimed at acute, preventive, and rehabilitative care for patients with stomas, fistulas, wounds, or incontinence.
- Gastro-Intestinal Research Foundation (GIRF)
Group of people from all walks of life united in a common effort to support research on the causes and cures of digestive diseases.
- UCLA/CURE Neuroenteric Disease Program
Information about IBS, diarrhea, constipation, abdominal pain, GERD, and other GI disorders.
- Digestive Health Center of Excellence
Offers complete diagnosis and treatment of digestive disorders, Crohn's disease, ulcers, hepatitis, reflux, liver disease, colon cancer, and other gastrointestinal diseases.
- Merck Manual: Gastrointestinal Bleeding
GI bleeding may originate anywhere from the mouth to the anus and may be overt or occult. Symptoms, diagnosis, and treatment.
- Colonic Fibrovascular Polyp
Case report of very rare colonic fibrovascular polyp.
- Healthology: Gastrointestinal Health
Articles and videos on IBS, heartburn, urinary incontinence, and other gastrointestinal disorders