- Dr. Reddy's Gastroenteritis Page
The stomach flu. Symptoms, causes, and treatment.
- eMedicine.com: Gastroenteritis
Detailed technical article about the condition which covers a variety of illnesses of the gastrointestinal tract but which is usually characterized by nausea, vomiting, and abdominal pain.
- Gastroenteritis Fact Sheet
Explains the common illness of the digestive tract, including causes, symptoms, treatment, and a progressive diet to be used when experiencing gastroenteritis.
- MedicineNet.com - Gastroenteritis (Viral Gastroenteritis)
Explains the symptoms, causes, and treatment of gastroenteritis.
- MedlinePlus: Gastroenteritis
Collection of links devoted to gastroenteritis, including overview articles, diagnosis, prevention, how the disease affects children, and related issues.
- Merck Manual: Gastroenteritis
Discusses bacterial and viral causes, symptoms, and treatment.
- RotaTeq (Rotavirus Vaccine, Live, Oral, Pentavalent)
Provides information on a rotavirus vaccine, including when babies should be vaccinated for rotavirus. Site provided by Merck.
Offers information for both parents and professional on rotaviruses and rotavirus gastroenteritis in infants and young children. From Merck.
- Victorian Government Health Information: Gastroenteritis
Describes common gastro symptoms, how the illness is spread, and prevention tips.
- Viral Gastroenteritis
Detailed information about gastroenteritis, the inflammation of the stomach and small and large intestines that is often called the stomach flu. From the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.