- MedlinePlus: Gastroenteritis
Collection of links devoted to gastroenteritis, including overview articles, diagnosis, prevention, how the disease affects children, and related issues.
Offers information for both parents and professional on rotaviruses and rotavirus gastroenteritis in infants and young children. From Merck.
- RotaTeq (Rotavirus Vaccine, Live, Oral, Pentavalent)
Provides information on a rotavirus vaccine, including when babies should be vaccinated for rotavirus. Site provided by Merck.
- MedicineNet.com - Gastroenteritis (Viral Gastroenteritis)
Explains the symptoms, causes, and treatment of gastroenteritis.
- Viral Gastroenteritis
Detailed information about gastroenteritis, the inflammation of the stomach and small and large intestines that is often called the stomach flu. From the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.
- Dr. Reddy's Gastroenteritis Page
The stomach flu. Symptoms, causes, and treatment.
- Merck Manual: Gastroenteritis
Discusses bacterial and viral causes, symptoms, and treatment.
- eMedicine.com: Gastroenteritis
Detailed technical article about the condition which covers a variety of illnesses of the gastrointestinal tract but which is usually characterized by nausea, vomiting, and abdominal pain.
- Gastroenteritis Fact Sheet
Explains the common illness of the digestive tract, including causes, symptoms, treatment, and a progressive diet to be used when experiencing gastroenteritis.
- Victorian Government Health Information: Gastroenteritis
Describes common gastro symptoms, how the illness is spread, and prevention tips.