- NHLBI: What Is Coronary Artery Disease?
Discusses coronary artery disease and its other names, causes, risks, symptoms, diagnosis, prevention, and treatments. From National Heart Lung and Blood Institute.
- MedlinePlus: Coronary Artery Disease
Provides links to news and articles on coronary artery disease. Includes symptoms, diagnosis, treatment, prevention and screening, and research articles.
- MedlinePlus Encyclopedia: Coronary Heart Disease
Overview of the heart disease causing narrowing of small blood vessels that supplies blood and oxygen to the heart. Includes illustrations, causes, symptoms, tests, treatment, and prognosis.
- MayoClinic: Coronary Artery Disease
Comprehensive overview of symptoms, causes, risk factors, treatments, prevention, and ways of coping with coronary artery disease.
- HowStuffWorks: How Heart Disease Works
Explains the different aspects of Coronary Artery Disease, including risk factors and Angina Pectoris.
- familydoctor.org: Coronary Heart Disease: Reducing Your Risk
Explores coronary artery disease prevention diets that can keep plaque from building up in your arteries.
- HeartPoint: Coronary Artery Disease
Includes general disease information, questions, concerns, and an animation showing the buildup of cholesterol in the coronary arteries.
- Chest X-ray: Coronary Artery Disease
Information for patient and family offering an interactive coronary artery diagram, detection information, anatomy facts, probability calculator, and likelihood ratios.
- MedicineNet: Coronary Artery Disease (CAD) Screening Tests for the Heart
Discusses about coronary artery disease and common and noninvasive screening tests.
- Coronary Artery Disease Prevention: What's Different for Women? - April 1, 2001 - American Family Physician
Discusses about coronary artery disease in women, characteristics, and how it differs. From American Family Physician.
- New England Journal of Medicine: Coronary Disease
The coronary disease collection covers topics such as myocardial infarction, angioplasty, and troponins. Read research articles, case reports, reviews, and editorial commentary.
- eMedicine: Coronary Artery Disease
Overview of coronary artery disease, pathophysiology, calcification and angina, and treatment.
- iVillage: Coronary Artery Disease
Information about the chronic heart disease, causes, diagnosis, treatment, role of genes, and risk factors.
- WebMD: Coronary Artery Disease
Contains an overview of coronary artery disease discussing its causes, symptoms, risks, treatment, prevention, medications, and surgery.