| By Popularity | Alphabetical
Sites 1 - 13 of 13
- United Cerebral Palsy (UCP) (15)
- American Academy for Cerebral Palsy and Developmental Medicine
Calendar, forum, research library, membership benefits, and meeting announcements.
- Ontario Federation for Cerebral Palsy (OFCP)
Nonprofit organization dedicated to improving the quality of life for people with cerebral palsy and other disabilities in Ontario.
- International Peto Institute
Rehabilitates motor disordered children and adults using the conductive educational system developed by Professor Andras Peto. Also in Hungarian and German.
- Hemi-Kids Foundation
Support for children who have hemiplegia due to pediatric stroke or other causes.
- Spastic Centre of NSW
Offers information, services, research, and support for people with cerebral palsy, their families, and carers.
- Rainbow Centre
Charity specializing in conductive education for children with cerebral palsy.
- Advance (NRT) Cerebral Palsy Treatment Centre
Teaches parents therapy techniques for the treatment of cerebral palsy in children and adults.
Nonprofit, non-governmental, and non-political organization for people with cerebral palsy. Also in Slovenian.
- Australian Cerebral Palsy Association (ACPA)
Works towards enhancing the lives of people with cerebral palsy and other similar disabilities.
- Cerebral Palsy Foundation of Mississippi
Working to provide services, support, and information for individuals and their families.
- Baby Alexander Trust Fund
Assists in the treatment of children with cerebral palsy.