- U.S. Army Soldier and Biological Chemical Command (SBCCOM)
Provides support in three main areas of defense: research, development, and acquisition; emergency preparedness and response; and safe, secure chemical weapons storage, remediation, and demilitarization.
- Homeland Defense Program
Enhances the response capabilities of military, federal, state, and local emergency responders to terrorist incidents involving weapons of mass destruction.
- Nuclear, Biological and Chemical Defense (PM NBC)
Assisting in nuclear, biological, and chemical defense.
- Research, Development & Engineering Command(RDECOM)
Getting integrated technologies to warfighters.
- U.S. Army Chemical Materials Agency (CMA)
Leader in programs to store, treat, and dispose of chemical weapons safely and effectively.
- U.S. Army Soldier Systems Center (Natick Labs)
Strives to develop, integrate, acquire, and sustain all soldier and related support systems in order to modernize, balance, and improve the soldier's warfighting capabilities, performance, and quality of life.