- United States Department of Justice
Mission is to enforce the law, defend the interests of the Unites States, ensure public safety, and ensure fair and impartial administration of justice for all Americans.
- Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) (80)
Learn about Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI), a federal criminal investigative, intelligence agency through sites featuring history, policies, practices, enforcement activities, forensic laboratory, job openings, most wanted lists, the now-accessible FBI files, and victim assistance resources from the primary investigative arm of the United States.
- Civil Rights Division (2)
Learn about the Civil Rights Division of the U. S. Department of Justice through sites featuring official pages, division overview, the Freedom of Information electronic reading room, civil rights issues, civil rights cases and briefs, newsletters and bulletins, as well as the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA).
- Federal Bureau of Prisons (3)
- Criminal Division (2)
- Office of Justice Programs (10)
- Antitrust Division (3)
- Office of the Solicitor General
Contains, among other information, U.S. Supreme Court briefs filed by the Solicitor General, whose primary function is to supervise and conduct government litigation in the Supreme Court.
- Drug Enforcement Administration (DEA) (4)
- Watching Justice
Keeping an eye on the U.S. Department of Justice.
- Office of Special Counsel
Official site for Special Council Patrick J. Fitzgerald's investigation into the Valerie Plame affair.
- Office of Legal Policy (1)
- Office of Legislative Affairs
Responsible for devising and implementing the legislative strategy to carry out the Attorney General's initiatives requiring Congressional action.
- Office of the Inspector General