- Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory (LLNL)
Focuses on national security, energy, the environment, health and biomedicine, economic competitiveness, and science and math education.
- Parallel Tools Consortium
Collaboration of researchers, developers, and users working to make parallel tools responsive to user needs.
- Program for Climate Model Diagnosis and Intercomparison
PCMDI provides documentation, data, and software relevant to climate modeling.
- Plasma Dictionary
Database of plasma physics terms.
- LLNL - Physics and Space Technology
- Science & Technology Review
Communicates Lawrence Livermore's scientific and technological accomplishments to a broad audience.
- Science and Technology Education Program
Enhances the teaching of science, mathematics, and technology both locally and nationwide.
- Accelerated Strategic Computing Initiative (ASCI)
Created to help solve problems for science-based stockpile stewardship at the three U.S. defense programs laboratories: Los Alamos, Sandia, and Lawrence Livermore.
- Society of Professional Scientists and Engineers (SPSE)
An independent organization of scientists and engineers employed by the Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory.
- Manufacturing and Material Engineering Division
Multi-discipline expertise in manufacturing technology, materials engineering and measurement systems.
- LLNL - Retirees
Offers information on meetings, dinners, and other activities for retired employees of the laboratory.
- Advanced Telecommunications Program
Development, integration, testing, and application of leading edge high-speed networks, associated technologies, and applications to solve Laboratory and other problems in the national interest.
- Biology and Biotechnology Research Program
Bioscience research at LLNL and includes links to the LLNL Human Genome Center and the Center for Healthcare Technologies.
- Thyroid Radioiodine Intercomparison (TRIP) Program
Allows laboratories and facilities to self-assess their performance for in-vivo measurements of radioiodine isotopes in thyroid.