- American Association of Law Libraries
Promoting and enhancing the value of law libraries, fostering the profession of law librarianship, and providing leadership in the field of legal information.
- Northern California Association of Law Libraries (NOCALL)
Provides news, jobs board, calendar of events, committee information, legislative advocacy, and other services.
- Law Librarians' Society of Washington, D.C.
Provides news, information, education, announcements, and other services.
- Association of Boston Law Librarians
Features a member directory, calendar of events, professional development information, and news.
- Law-Lib Listserv
Electronic discussion list archive of listserv members' questions and discussions.
- Southern California Association of Law Libraries
Offers membership directory, news, information, and other resources.
- Colorado Association of Law Libraries (CoALL)
Provides information about CoALL, events, executive board, and other news and resources.
- Southwestern Association of Law Libraries (SWALL)
Provides information on meetings, professional development, news, publications, and more.
- Atlanta Law Libraries Association
Provides news, meeting minutes, employment information, and other services for members of the Atlanta law library community.