| By Popularity
| Alphabetical (What's This?)|
- Austin Intellectual Property Law Association
Group of patent, trademark and copyright lawyers.
- Center for Intellectual Property and Copyright in the Digital Environment
Provides resources and workshops for the higher education community on IP and copyright in the digital environment.
- Intellectual Property Owners (IPO)
Association representing owners of patents, trademarks, copyrights, and trade secrets.
- Intellectual Property Rights Helpdesk
Includes documents, glossary, statistics, and links.
- Intellectual Property Society of Australia and New Zealand (IPSANZ)
National organisation whose membership includes patent attorneys, solicitors, academics and representatives from industrial and government sectors.
- International AntiCounterfeiting Coalition (IACC)
Multinational organization devoted solely to combating product counterfeiting and piracy.
- International Intellectual Property Alliance
A private sector coalition representing the U.S. copyright-based industries. Site offers details on international copyright protection and piracy.
- International Intellectual Property Institute
Nonprofit group dedicated to improving intellectual property systems around the world.
Nonpartisan group dedicated to preserving individual freedom through balanced intellectual property policy.
- Japan Intellectual Property Association (JIPA)
Independent, private-sector, voluntary, nonprofit organization that endeavours to make full utilization of IP systems and to improve them.
- Licensing Executives Society in Europe
Association of societies interested in the transfer of technology, or licensing of intellectual property rights.
- UC Berkeley Office of Technology Licensing
Works to facilitate transfer of technologies created at UC Berkeley into the commercial sector for public use.
- World Intellectual Property Organization (WIPO) (4)