| By Popularity | Alphabetical
Sites 1 - 13 of 13
- World Intellectual Property Organization (WIPO) (4)
- International Intellectual Property Alliance
A private sector coalition representing the U.S. copyright-based industries. Site offers details on international copyright protection and piracy.
- Intellectual Property Rights Helpdesk
Includes documents, glossary, statistics, and links.
- Intellectual Property Owners (IPO)
Association representing owners of patents, trademarks, copyrights, and trade secrets.
- Japan Intellectual Property Association (JIPA)
Independent, private-sector, voluntary, nonprofit organization that endeavours to make full utilization of IP systems and to improve them.
- International AntiCounterfeiting Coalition (IACC)
Multinational organization devoted solely to combating product counterfeiting and piracy.
- International Intellectual Property Institute
Nonprofit group dedicated to improving intellectual property systems around the world.
- Intellectual Property Society of Australia and New Zealand (IPSANZ)
National organisation whose membership includes patent attorneys, solicitors, academics and representatives from industrial and government sectors.
Nonpartisan group dedicated to preserving individual freedom through balanced intellectual property policy.
- Austin Intellectual Property Law Association
Group of patent, trademark and copyright lawyers.
- UC Berkeley Office of Technology Licensing
Works to facilitate transfer of technologies created at UC Berkeley into the commercial sector for public use.
- Center for Intellectual Property and Copyright in the Digital Environment
Provides resources and workshops for the higher education community on IP and copyright in the digital environment.
- Licensing Executives Society in Europe
Association of societies interested in the transfer of technology, or licensing of intellectual property rights.