| By Popularity | Alphabetical
Sites 1 - 7 of 7
- Berkeley Art Museum and Pacific Film Archive (BAM/PFA) - Berkeley, CA
Center for the exhibition and study of art and cinema at the University of California, Berkeley.
- UCLA Film and Television Archive - Los Angeles, CA
Dedicated to film preservation, year-round screenings of international and American cinema, and educational innovation through the research and study center.
- New Zealand Film Archive - Wellington and Newton, New Zealand
Moving image heritage center committed to collecting, protecting, and projecting New Zealand's film and television history.
- Steven Spielberg Jewish Film Archive - Jerusalem, Israel
Collects, preserves, documents, and catalogs Jewish and Israeli documentary films from 1911 to the present.
- Australian Centre for the Moving Image (ACMI) - Melbourne, Australia
Center for the public exhibition, display, and preservation of Australian and international screen content in all its forms.
- San Francisco Media Archive - San Francisco, CA
Nonprofit institution dedicated to the acquisition and preservation of film and related media.
- Swedish National Archive of Recorded Sound and Moving Images (SLBA)
Intends to collect, preserve, and disseminate the complete Swedish production of recorded sound and moving images. SLBA includes a research service, an Internet database, and links to watch and listen some of the collections. Also in Swedish.