| By Popularity
| Alphabetical (What's This?)|
- Berkeley Compendium of Suggestions for Teaching With Excellence
Features ideas and tips for teaching in a college classroom.
- Learning Community Commons
Offers information for building communities of college and university classes that are linked or clustered during an academic term.
- Society for College and University Planning (SCUP)
Provides higher education professionals with planning knowledge, resources, and connections to achieve institutional goals.
- University of Oregon: Teaching Effectiveness Program
Works to assess and improve their teaching through training, videotaping assessment services, troubleshooting consultations, and teaching portfolio assistance.
- University of South Carolina National Resource Center
Assists educators in enhancing the learning, success, satisfaction, retention, and graduation of college students in transition.
- Using Electronic Resources for Teaching
Excerpt from The Chicago Handbook for Teachers: A Practical Guide to the College Classroom.
- Wakonse Conference on College Teaching
Annual conference involving faculty and students. Features large and small group presentations, discussions, and hands-on experiential sessions.