- Cornell LGBT Resource Center
Supporting the inclusion of all LGBT students, and the elimination of heterosexism and gender identity oppression. Promoting education, outreach, programming, community development, and advocacy.
- New York University (NYU) - Office of LGBT Student Services
Provides support, education, advocacy and resources around lgbt issues.
- University of California, Santa Barbara - Resource Center for Sexual & Gender Diversity
Services and resources for the lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, queer, and intersex community.
- Tufts University - LGBT Center
Providing campus-wide education on sexual identity and the effects of homophobia.
- Cal Poly San Luis Obispo - Pride Alliance LGBT Center
Works to eliminate heterosexism, homophobia, and gender identity oppression. Offers a respect zone ally program, events and celebrations, and student support groups.
- Cal Poly Pomona Pride Center
Provides resources to gay and lesbian students. Hosting a speakers bureau and student support groups, and celebrating LGBT History Month and National Coming Out Day.
- Marshall University - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual Outreach
- Carleton College - Gender and Sexuality Center
Offers resources on sexuality for women, men, and LGBT students. Maintains a lending library, an allies 101 program, and supports student committees and policies on non-discrimination and diversity.
- Carnegie Mellon GLBTQ Resource Center
Student support office offering a library, safe space, counseling referrals, information on coming out, safer-sex practices, and GLBTQ student clubs.
- Emory University - Office of Lesbian/Gay/Bisexual/Transgender Life@
- Brown University - LGBTQ Resource Center
Affirming the existence and development of LGBTQ individuals at Brown through programs including safezone and the Renn mentoring program.