- California Nuisance Wildlife Control Operators Association
Trade association representing the professional, economic, and political interests of members engaged in the business of nuisance wildlife management and animal damage control.
- Can Manufacturers Institute (CMI)
Intended to serve as a clearinghouse for information about the can and the industry as a whole.
- Canadian Paint and Coatings Industry (CPCA)
Information source and businesslink providing news, publications, BBS and programs and services to members (architectural, automotive and industrial).
- Children's Book Council
Responsible for National Children's Books week, celebrated each November.
- Chlorine Institute, Inc., The
A trade association of companies that are involved in the safe production, distribution and use of chlorine products.
- Cleaning Equipment Trade Association (CETA)
International nonprofit made up of manufacturers, suppliers, distributors, and affiliates. They promote public awareness, professionalism, safety standards, and education for the industry, which strives to pass the white-glove test.
- Coalition of Visionary Retailers
Formed to meet the needs of independent retailers selling New Age books, music, and related merchandise.
- Coin Laundry Association
- Community Associations Institute@
- Computing Services & Software Association (CSSA)
Hosting IT industry trade associations and promoting U.K. based software, IT services and information industries.
- Contact Lens Manufacturers Association
CLMA is a nonprofit organization representing contact lens laboratories and material, solution and equipment manufacturers.
- Control System Integrators Association
A trade organization to promote, support, and serve the Control Systems Integration Industry.
- Council of Fleet Specialists
A trade association of manufacturers and distributors in the heavy-duty truck parts aftermarket.
- Customs Brokers Council of Australia (CBCA)
Professional body representing providers of international trade services.