- Ray, Man (1890-1976) (6)
Learn about Man Ray, the renowned American fashion and portrait photographer through sites featuring bio, career summary, artwork, image archives, and articles about the mulitfaceted photographer, artist, painter, filmmaker, poet, and philosopher who contributed to the Dada and surrealist movements.
- Riis, Jacob A. (1849-1914) (2)
- Ritts, Herb (1952-2002) (2)
- Rodchenko, Alexander (1891-1956)@
- Roffman, Howard
- Rosen, Andy (b. 1962) (1)
- Rowell, Galen (1940-2002) (4)
Galen Rowell worked extensively for National Geographic, and in the Sierra Nevada Mountains. His skills as a climber and an adverturer enabled him to capture many powerful images of the outdoors and nature.
- Runyon, Robert (1881-1968) (2)