| By Popularity
| Alphabetical (What's This?)|
- London School of Economics and Political Science - Centre for Philosophy of Natural and Social Science
- University of Copenhagen - Center for the Philosophy of Nature and Science Studies
- University of Pittsburgh - Center for Philosophy of Science
Exists to promote scholarship and research, to encourage scholarly exchanges, and to foster publications in the philosophy of science as well as in philosophically informed history of science and related fields.
- University of Toronto - Institute for the History and Philosophy of Science and Technology
- Utrecht University - Institute for History and Foundations of Mathematics and the Natural Sciences
Focuses on the history of the natural sciences in general, and offers specialized courses for specific fields, such as physics, chemistry, and biology.
- UYniversity of Ghent - Centre for Logic and Philosophy of Science
Focuses on research in paraconsistent logic, inconsistency-adaptive logic, non-standard logic, causal explanation, scientific discovery, and methodology.