- Society of Children's Book Writers & Illustrators@
- International Board on Books for Young People
Represents a worldwide network of people dedicated to promote interest, publication, and research in the field of children's literature.
- Canadian Children's Book Centre
Founded to promote, support, and encourage the reading, writing, and illustrating of Canadian books for children and teens.
- River of Words
Environmental art and poetry program for children which promotes watershed awareness, literacy, and the arts.
- National Center for Children's Illustrated Literature
Nonprofit organization providing recognition of artistic achievements of illustrators and gallery exhibition of their works.
- Children's Literature Network
Connection and education for those in the Upper Midwest community with a professional interest in children's literature, including writers, illustrators, teachers, librarians, booksellers, and parents.
- Children's Book Guild of Washington D.C.
Association of writers, artists, librarians, teachers, editors, publishers, and distributors dedicated to upholding and stimulating high standards of writing and illustrating for children, increasing knowledge and use of better books for children in the community, and cooperating with other groups having similar purposes.
- Children's Books at Embracing the Child
Literacy organization Embracing the Child offers a wide range of children's book recommendations and reviews, as well as author profiles.
- Federation of Children's Book Groups
National voluntary organisation concerned with children and their books. Their aim is to promote enjoyment and interest in children's books and reading.
- Children's Book Council of Australia, The@