- American Philological Association
Principal learned society for Classical Studies in North America. Includes information on meetings, member directory, awards, and publications.
- Classical Association of the Middle West and South
Organization of university, college, secondary, and elementary teachers of Latin, Greek, and all other studies which focus on the world of classical antiquity.
- Joint Association of Classical Teachers (JACT)
Promotes the interest of the Classics in schools and colleges, and supports teachers.
- Ontario Classical Association
Society dedicated to the promotion of Classical Studies in the province of Ontario.
- Pennsylvania Classical Association
Nonprofit professional organization of teachers and professors in Classics, Latin, Greek, and related disciplines, which seeks to promote knowledge and understanding about the ancient Mediterranean world, especially the Roman and Greek cultures, languages, and literatures, in Pennsylvania.
- Tennessee Classical Association
Nonprofit organization promoting the study of Latin, Greek, and the Classics and facilitating communication among classicists across the state.